kaikgc said: Any advice on making sex less painful?
By sex, I’ll assume you mean bottoming for anal sex.
I’ve never had a particular problem with this, so my advice will probably not be better than what you could find elsewhere on the interwebs. But I’ll try.
1. Lube. Obviously. Some on his dick, some on your ass, some on a finger which then goes up your ass. Use a good lube if you’re having trouble, not a cheap drug store brand. I didn’t used to believe there was a difference, but there definitely is.
2. Relax. 90% of bottoming is psychological. If you convince yourself that it’s going to hurt, then it will. A good top learns that he can distract you during that initially painful entry by kissing, playing with your nipples, dirty talk, or anything else to get you to calm down. I suspect that if you’re having consistent problems this might be why.
3. Make him work for it. If we wants to get in your tight ass, he can rim/finger/dildo/vibrate/whatever until you beg for more. Don’t start until you feel ready.
4. Go slow. Your blog says you’re into rough sex - if that sex is hurting you (and you don’t like it hurting) then maybe cool your jets on getting roughly fucked. Take it slow, take it gently, until you can relax. Then signal to your guy that he can start pounding away.
5. Find a position that feels good for you. I, weirdly, have a lot of trouble starting off by sitting on a cock or in doggy. My top knows this and so he starts us in missionary or on my side. Experiment and find out what works.
6. I know without even writing this that people will recoil in horror, but if his dick is really big and it’s hurting you every time and you’ve established neither of you is doing anything else wrong, you might just need a smaller cock in your butt.
I don’t know if that helped at all, but I’m sure there are lots of other, better guides out there available with only a quick Google search.